8.25" - Cm 28x22 - pp. 
Hardcover with Holographic cover– True (stated) 1st printing, published by Random House, Inc., New York and Random House Limited Canada., 1967.
11.25 x 8.75 in. 28.6 x 22.2 cm.
Warhol with the assistance of Stephen Shore [and others] and particularly David
Paul. Several photos by Nat Finkelstein. Factory photos by Billy Name. (Note: Legendary
editor Alan Rinzler, edited the book)Contains all 10 novelties: (See photos)
1. Popup Castle is fine.
2. Red accordion is fine - no noise
3. Bi-plane is fine.
4. The Chelsea Girls paper disk is fine (loose but spring still attached - no damage where it came loose)
5. The geodesic dome “Dodecahedron” is fine and still attached to the elusive elastic rubber band which is still there and attached as well)
6. Lou reed 45 RPM flexi-disc including a Nico interview and music by the Velvet Underground is fine and still bound complete within its square (not removed) in playable condition.
7. The large fold-out Warhol photograph of a rainbow nose is fine.
8. Hunts tomato can is fine.
9. "FOR A BIG SURPRISE!!!" page - Complete - All 8 are present. These are sometimes called blotters or sponges – (Some say they symbolize acid use). This copy also has a laid in paper that looks like a rolling paper the we have never seen before so we left it in.
10. The silver balloon is sticking the inside 1/3 of the spread together as usual. You can still view about 2/3 of the spread. It is interesting that the balloon outline can be seen on the back of the page.
Still well bound! None of the signatures are loose. The entire book is fine and in much better and complete condition than most copies - see photos
our fascinating article on the History of Andy Warhol’s Index Book under our
website category, Movable Books History. It includes a photo of that